[Pdx-pm] YAPC::NA -- anyone else going?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 5 10:23:02 PDT 2012

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Weyl <cweyl at alumni.drew.edu> writes:

Chris> Hey all --
Chris> So, for the first time in the last 5 years the stars have aligned in
Chris> such a fashion as to allow me to attend YAPC::NA -- not that I have
Chris> much choice, Madison being one of my partner's very favourite cities
Chris> :)  Is anyone else going?  I'd love to know a few faces/people there
Chris> from the get go.

I'm presenting a 2-hour workshop on Git.