[Pdx-pm] you're shedding your bikes!

Daniel Browning db at kavod.com
Fri Sep 9 12:58:29 PDT 2011

On Friday 09 September 2011 12:03:15 pm Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> # from Brian Kurle on Friday 09 September 2011:
> >I find it unfortunate we are bike shedding.
> According to wikipedia:  "manual nitpicking is still often necessary."

In this doggy-dog world, does grammer; spelling; "or correct" quotation
usage really matter anymore? I beleive not. Case and point: mitsakes is
literally a diamond dozen, but they TOTALLY don't make me want to claw my
eyes out with a dull spoon. Irregardless, it begs the question: is it a mute
point? For all intensive purposes, if bad enlgish would of been the downfall
of society, then we'd of seen it bye now. some say teh worst problem is
loosing capitalization punctuation is also an issue i think some thoughts
need to be seperated or maybe its the run on sentences? Does it try your
patients when I LOL OMG Y U BFF said IDK BRB?!! OIC, the BBQ is W/E GF IKR!!
1 How bad does it get before i.e. its something up with which you will not
put?

--
DB