[Pdx-pm] Fwd: speaking of hackathons.... lets solve this kwiki thing

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:47:39 PDT 2011

So ingy and I took this off list for a bit, so I'll give a summary of
what's said. Feel free to dig thru the whole conversation though.

1) Ingy's going to be in town at the end of the month... lets shoot
for something with him in town for at least the pleasure of buying
drinks.
2) EW if you wanna allow Ingy access to the server he's willing to
take a look at the setup and see what's missing.
3) before meeting we need to come up with an agenda/todo list that is
a bit more then 1) drink 2) fix stuff 3) drink some more.

So I'll start with the TODO list:
site:
  - links are broken in some places (ie
http://pdx.pm.org/index.cgi?EricWilhelm => 404, should be
http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?EricWilhelm NOTE /kwiki )
  - wiki's unstyled, should at least match the home page
kwiki:
  - search is broken/not setup?
  - edit page fails (you can preview, you can't save.) [ I'm guessing
that this is some of the EW magic that's failing? ]
    - if this is just an attempt to prohibit bots-n-spam why not lean
on the already existing no annon edits?
content:
  - it's a mess, all over the place
  - horrably out of date (mostly due to failure to edit)
    - are we still doing parrot code sprints? I know I'm not working
on EB anymore?

Any one else have anything else that they would like to add?