[Pdx-pm] Technical Director for Perl Team

Eric Cook ecook at pcdgroup.com
Wed Oct 12 14:42:15 PDT 2011

Hello Portland Perl Mongers, I apologize in advance for this brief semi-solicitation.

Our interactive agency is recruiting for a technical director. This position would lead an amazing team of Perl programmers. If you or anybody you know are interested please follow the instructions linked below or send a resume and cover letter to jobs at pcdgroup.com<mailto:jobs at pcdgroup.com>. We may also be increasing the size of our Perl programmer team in the future, so let me know if you are interested in that as well.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/eng/2646442425.html
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=2066048

Thank you for listening!

Eric Cook PHR, Operations & Human Resource Manager

Phone: 503.525.2989   *   Fax: 503.226.7668   *   ecook at pcdgroup.com<mailto:ecook at pcdgroup.com>
1650 NW Naito Pkwy, Suite 300   *   Portland, Oregon  97209   *   www.pcdgroup.com<http://www.pcdgroup.com/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC88EB.D79610D0]