[Pdx-pm] February meeting this Wed.

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:49:51 PST 2011

Howdy,

I will talk about the series of horrific nights when I spent many late
nights with a bottle of whiskey, reading the source of PosgtreSQL,
PL/Perl, Parrot and Rakudo Perl 6 to try to get PL/Perl6 to work.

There are some nice gems of hacktastic functions in the source code,
with many references to the production of sausage.

Duke