[Pdx-pm] Introduction to Parrot -- February meeting in 2 weeks

Tom Keller kellert at ohsu.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:16:24 PST 2010

A brief discussion/prediction of where Parrot will fit into "production" environments would be appreciated too. For me Perl is a tool to make me and co-workers more efficient and less error prone. We use it to automate processes that would otherwise require cutting and pasting, typing, selecting from lists, etc.: data munging and also batch processing of on-line data sources.

How will Parrot help with these and other practical tasks?

thanks,
Tom

Thomas (Tom) Keller, PhD
kellert at ohsu.edu