[Pdx-pm] t-shirts (last of the 2010's, plus a few classics)

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:13:23 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I still have a few of the 2010 "$_" shirts in these sizes and colors for
$15 each.

  Asphalt    (M, L)
  Royal Blue (S, M)

Also, some classics at clearance prices:

  $10 - 2008 "README" shirt  - Asphalt    (XL)  American Apparel
  $10 - 2006 baseball jersey - Black/Gray (L)   Canvas
  $5  - 2004 rose            - Black      (2XL) Hanes Beefy-T

Please mail me off-list if you want one and just let me know if you'll
be at tonight's meeting or which month.  I need to know by 5pm if you
want to get a shirt at tonight's meeting.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Issues of control, repair, improvement, cost, or just plain
understandability all come down strongly in favor of open source