[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Oct 21: Agile Databases

David E. Wheeler david at kineticode.com
Mon Oct 12 14:36:14 PDT 2009

Fellow PDXPMers,

FYI. I'm giving my “Unit Test Your Database” talk for the Portland
Extreme Programmers group next week. Might be interesting to see how
they react to testing in the database. Come if you're interested, or
want to gather info to convince your DBAs to start testing!

Best,

David

Begin forwarded message: