[Pdx-pm] Donate to save Cubespace

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Sat May 23 16:56:31 PDT 2009

Michael G Schwern wrote:
> Or, for those who are broke like me, you can donate things and services to the
> auction.  Or you can buy stuff at the auction.
> https://cubespace.tofinoauctions.com/rentparty09/online_auction
>
> I'm going to put up some Perl and testing time.

As threatened, I've donated some testing and module building time for auction
to help Cubespace.

Up to 3 hours of help writing automated tests.
https://cubespace.tofinoauctions.com/rentparty09/online_auction/show/14

Up to 3 hours fixing or writing your CPAN module.
https://cubespace.tofinoauctions.com/rentparty09/online_auction/show/13

Right now they're at the low low price of $60.  I normally won't even write
"Hello, world" for that much money.  Bid, bitches!

--
Whip me, beat me, make my code compatible with VMS!