[Pdx-pm] Rakudo Shootout Fail

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:11:21 PDT 2009

Hi all,

It seems that everyone who looked at a shootout problem concluded that
the problem statement was too opaque for them to implement in a
reasonable amount of time.  While shootout problems are still valuable
to implement in Perl 6, it would be easier and just as useful to
implement some of the Project Euler problems in both Perl 5 and 6.

  http://projecteuler.net/

Ultimately, we just want to be able to compare rakudo to perl.  So,
anything worth graphing is going to be useful.  Maybe we need a git
repository for this?

--Eric
--
perl -e 'srand; print join(" ",sort({rand() < 0.5}
  qw(sometimes it is important to be consistent)));'