[Pdx-pm] Paul and Jacinta are coming to Portland

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jul 13 19:26:43 PDT 2009

G'day David / PDX,

David E. Wheeler wrote:

> Clearly I suck.

Definitely not!

> Sounds like a pretty bloody packed schedule already.

Only in the evenings.  Of course, that's when people who have real jobs and
lives tend to have free time.  ;)

> Schwern, are you having the hackathon at the Lab again on Thursday? That
> might be a good time to meet up and hack in general with a bunch of
> geeks, after Ignite.

This sounds fantasstic if it happens!  If not, well, I can always pull out
the "I've come all the way from Australia just to go to Ignite!" line, which
works great for spawning secondary invitations[1]. ;)

All the best,

	Paul

[1] This is my fallback plan during the day.  "I've come all the way from
Australia just to visit er... (checks sign) Joe's Discount Coffee..."

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/