[Pdx-pm] Paul and Jacinta are coming to Portland

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Sun Jul 12 20:44:45 PDT 2009

(Sent to PDX.pm and BCC'ed to a stack of friends.  If you get this twice,
then it means I think you're doubly awesome.)

G'day Portland people!

As some of you may already know, Jacinta Richardson and myself are coming to
Portland (from Australia!).  From Thursday 16th until Sunday 19th, we'll be
in town and indifferent to jetlag.  Selena has shown herself to be the
epitome of awesome, and is letting us crash at her house during our stay.

We'll be at Ignite Portland on the evening of Thursday 16th, and Beer & Blog
on the evening of Friday 17th.  On Sunday, 19th we're flying to San Jose for
OSCON in the mid-afternoon.  At all other times, we're free[1]!

If you'd like to meet up, we'd love to see you, either individually or as a
group.  I'm fond of coding, beer, rhythm games (eg, Rock Band or StepMania),
mushroom hunting, cycling, adventuring, anything that I haven't done before,
and most of all, people.

I could be convinced to give a talk at a tech event if needed, provided it's
short (20 minutes), Perl related, and I get to pick the subject. ;)

While we're in Portland, we can be reached on-line via:

	XMPP:   pjf at jabber.org
	Skype:  pjfenwick
	Email:  pjf at perltraining.com.au

Hope to see you soon!

	Paul

[1] Or working on our conference talks.  One of these days I'm going to
arrive at a conference with these already finished.

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/