[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Student Programs for 2009 (warning: long but important)

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:01:07 PST 2009

Howdy,

It looks like GSOC 2009 is a done deal, time to start looking for
mentors and students. I think PDX.pm should look into participating in
GHOP as well. How is it going to work next year, with Parrot having
it's own org and the question over whether one organization can/should
represent both Perl 5 and Perl 6/Rakudo ?

Thoughts, comments and recommendations are very welcome.

Cheers,