[Pdx-pm] Perl and GUIs

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:35:45 PST 2009

# from Roderick A. Anderson
# on Tuesday 06 January 2009 13:02:

>Yeah me too!  But I couldn't find anything except a promise to do a
>presentation until a little snow got in the way.  :-) And I do mean
>little.  I have about 3 feet in my yard and more falling.

Yes.  Well, I was going to go into the snow business, but then all of my
product melted.

So, presently I'm busy selling off all of my snow shipping trucks and
packaging equipment because apparently free software pays better.

But there will be some slides or something soon.  Meanwhile, you have to
know the extremely well-kept secret path to my svn repository because I
have to charge $0.02 admission if I give you direct link.

--Eric
--
I eat your socks and you pay me.
--The business sense of a very small goat.