[Pdx-pm] Perl and GUIs

Thomas Keller kellert at ohsu.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:27:51 PST 2009

This may be a bit too far outa the box, but I also use FilemakerPro to
run perlscripts. It is an incredibly easy, integrated database/dbm/gui
system with really nice development tools. It can run scripts easily.
It's not open source, but it is pretty inexpensive.

best wishes,

Tom
kellert @ ohsu.edu
503-494-2442