[Pdx-pm] Perl job, working on open source sofware

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Tue May 20 17:33:16 PDT 2008

<quote who='Randall Hansen' when='Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:52:53AM -0700'>
> If you want to know what it's like to work with me and with eMC, email
> PDX.pm president emeritus Josh Heumann <josh at joshheumann.com> (or
> perhaps he'll respond from Oz, since I know he still reads this).  A
> fair amount of the app still has Josh's name on it.

The Truly Aloof can see a bait like this and ignore it.  I am not those
people.

I haven't worked at Open Sourcery, but I've worked more closely with
Randall on eMC than two people are meant to work, and it was the best
working relationship I've ever experienced.

As for my code, well, no one from Open Sourcery has firebombed my house
here in Melbourne, so I have to assume that it isn't that bad :)

Feel free to email me with questions.