[Pdx-pm] Declarative Problem Solving -- examples

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:36:05 PST 2007

# from benh
# on Monday 12 November 2007 17:30:

>you made mention about me yakking about Decision::ParseTree
>again. Any thing specific?

Something like a demonstrative example and/or before-after sort of
thing.  I want to make sure that we have some concrete examples and
case studies to keep the discussion flowing.

Other specific talking-points might include:

  make vs Ant
  META.yml and Makefile.PL/Build.PL
  data-driven testing

Things like that.  I hope everybody brings a possible topic, question,
puzzle, etc.  We'll take stock at the beginning and then start talking
all at once or something.  You might want to watch The McLaughlin Group
to warm-up :-D

--Eric
--
"If you only know how to use a hammer, every problem begins to look like
a nail."