[Pdx-pm] Professional perl programmer running for Portland city commissioner!

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Nov 8 09:46:46 PST 2007

Daniel Johnson wrote:
> > Are we sure he's professional, or maybe just a dabber?
> He works for Xerox
> http://www.citizensmith.us/?q=node/2

Hey, I met that guy this morning on the Hawthorne Bridge.  He was giving out
coffee and doughnuts to bike commuters and pitching the pro-bike aspects of
his campaign.

No mention of Perl.

styrofoam cups, bleaaach.  I gave him grief for the matter.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity