[Pdx-pm] Ask PDX.PM: SVK 2.0 on Win32

Michael G Schwern schwern at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:33:52 PST 2007

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/compatibility.html has a client/server compatibility matrix.  It basically says yes, all 1.x versions of Tortoise and SVN are compatible with each other, but the client might have functions the server does not implement.  So there shouldn't be any harm in using the latest SVN clients with older servers or vice-versa.