[Pdx-pm] Perl 5.10 (for people who are not totally insane)

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Tue Dec 18 17:38:08 PST 2007

On Tuesday 18 December 2007 16:52:37 Eric Wilhelm wrote:

> Is this a case where meaning has been sacrificed for the sake of a pun
> or did I get a different cut of the movie?  No Jarjar!  Come on, that's
> way more important to suck-reduction and still has pun value, right?

No one I know of thought that Jar-Jar was only in the movie so that people
would think "Wow, this interminably long and dull and repetitive scene
originally conceived to show that this kid really has buckets full of
Force-related microbes but somehow reduced to flipping switches would make a
GREAT video game, if they removed all of the boring parts."

Stupid and boring is worse than just stupid.

-- c