[Pdx-pm] Grand Unified PDX Programming Group Calendar?

Audrey Eschright spinnerin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:42:16 PST 2007

Well... The big problems with the current Google Calendar setup are
scheduling recurring events with odd schedules ('last Saturday of the
month' is tricky, as is 'every other Tuesday plus the third Sunday'),
and access control: we want everyone involved with a group to have
access to add events, but still be able to handle spam and other
misbehavior. I think import/export are important, too, so we can grab
updates directly from groups that publish their own calendar already,
and allow others to pull event info from the central calendar onto
their own site.

--
Audrey Eschright
lifeofaudrey.com