[Pdx-pm] kwiki and TypeKey - spammed again!

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Apr 16 10:50:09 PDT 2007

Kwiki Wiki Woes again.

A few weeks ago, I rebuilt my kwiki webs with TypeKey authentication,
hoping to limit abuse.  I just finishing cleaning up supposedly TypeKey
approved porn site attachments to 6 of those kwikis.  I made the pages
and attachment areas read-only (again) until I find a permanent fix.

Either kwiki gets fixed, or TypeKey gets fixed (shouldn't they detect
this kind of usage??), or I convert to the much-maligned Twiki.

Keith