[Pdx-pm] microphone for podcasting

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:40:09 PDT 2006

Again, thanks to all that assisted with paying for the new microphone
for the podcasting.

Unfortunately, the brand new microphone is no longer at FreeGeek, as
far as I can tell.  Does anyone recall using it and putting it back in
the last few weeks?  Perhaps someone stashed it somewhere interesting?
 Or, did someone accidentally take it home and is now wondering what
to do with it?

I am planning to be at FreeGeek tonight for Eric's talk.  I can bring
another microphone for tonight, but I would love to recover the new
one I just got a few weeks back.  If not, I think there is enough
money to buy another one.

FreeGeek is such a great science experiment, an alternative black hole
sometimes, eh?

Chris