[Pdx-pm] OT: need big vehicle or help renting one

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin at scaldeferri.com
Tue Oct 10 11:23:02 PDT 2006

Hello,

I met a few of you at the August meeting, while I was in town house-
hunting, and now I'm here and in a bit of a pickle.  I've been
looking at used furniture, and made plans to pick up a bunch of stuff
today - thinking I would rent a big truck or van.  Unfortunately, I
just realized that I let my driver's license expire a couple weeks
ago, so I can't rent a vehicle myself.  So, my question is, is there
anyone on the list who either has a suitable vehicle or would be
willing to help rent one (I would pay for it, of course), and can
help me out for a couple hours this afternoon.  Please give me a call
at 626-487-1763.

Many thanks,

-kevin