[Pdx-pm] April Meeting -- .ogg

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Mar 27 10:50:46 PST 2006

Chris Dawson wrote:
> 2.  If outside the downtown area, within walking distance from a stop
> on the max line, or a single bus line from downtown.  I ride my bike
> to PDX.pm now, and would prefer to not have to use my car  (which is
> probably unfortunately what all the westsiders have to do now to get
> to FreeGeek).

FreeGeek is a very easy bike ride from Max or any single bus into downtown.

I'll lobby for a !Starbucks location.  I haven't been in one with chairs that
would remain comfortable for the duration of a meeting and there would be no wall
to project video onto.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity