[Pdx-pm] IO::Socket::INET wakeup call

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Mar 3 08:51:38 PST 2006

Don't we all hate replying to our own posts.

FYI.

Lisa offered some great ideas but a glimmer of light came last night and
I just checked the driver settings on the Windows machine.  Power Saving
mode was enabled so the system was shutting the NIC down when inactive
active.  Hopefully this is the solution.  I'll wait for awhile and try
it.  Wait again and try again.

Rod