[Pdx-pm] display email as web page

John Springer john at digitalmx.com
Sat Jun 24 14:39:44 PDT 2006

I'm looking for a way to display an email message as a web page, like
a webmail product would do.  But I'm not looking for full-blown web
mail.  I just want to have an email as a file and view it over the
web using something that's smart enough to manage the MIME and
decoding and such.  I've searched and found lots of MIME toolkits on
CPAN, but I can't find anything that just lets me get from a single
email message to a nice web page view.

Any ideas?

What I'm trying to do is let a group of users build a kind of FAQ by
archiving email messages with questions and answers.  I can manage
saving and indexing the email, but I need an easy viewer.

--
   John Springer
   Somewhere in Portland