[Pdx-pm] Software Forensics Job

John Goalby jgoalby at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:47:03 PST 2006

Hi,

I have an immediate need for a detail oriented person for a short
term contract (3 weeks).  The contract may turn into full-time
work for the right person.

The immediate need involves analyzing files for certain characteristics
and burning disks.  Not much in the way of programming right now.
In the future it will turn into more.  I have used Perl and Ruby a lot to
automate my analysis.

I don't care about programming experience other than you have some.
You have to know you way around Windows XP and the command
prompt.

If you are interested, please reply directly to me with a couple of
paragraphs about yourself, why you think you are a fit, and a copy
of your resume (text, word or pdf).

Thanks,

John.