[Pdx-pm] February Meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Feb 2 12:12:53 PST 2006

>>>>> "Kelly" == Kelly White <Kelly.White at popart.com> writes:

Kelly> So are these always held at Free Geek?  Last time I took the bus and
Kelly> once I got there the people at Free Geek said it was actually somewhere
Kelly> else.  An email alerting the change in venue would have been nice?  :)
Kelly> Seriously though, is Free Geek usually where these are at?

Given that we didn't know that (a) free geek was busy and (b) where
the new venue was going to be until 20 minutes before the meeting,
that's the best that could have been done.