[Pdx-pm] quick intro

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin at scaldeferri.com
Tue Aug 8 17:18:59 PDT 2006

Hi, I just thought I'd send a quick hello to the list.

I'm going to be moving to Portland in the end of September, and I'll be
in town for the next 10 days or so looking for housing.  Assuming my
flight isn't horribly late, I'm hoping to make tomorrow's meeting.
I've met some of you before at YAPC and OSCONs, so it'll be good to say
hello again, and to meet some new people (and to hear what I missed by
not going to this year's conference).

  -- Kevin Scaldeferri

PS - anyone have recommendations for places to look for house rentals
other than Craigslist?