[Pdx-pm] January Meeting tomorrow night

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Tue Jan 11 12:16:30 PST 2005

January Meeting
January 12th, 2005 6:30pm at Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Ave

Lightning Talks

The list of lightning talks is slim at this point.  There are only three
people signed up, and if we don't get more, we're looking at a very short
meeting.  Persuant to a couple of recent emails, it would be cool if
someone would do a little talk on perl styles that they like, and maybe an
intro to pod for people who have never used it.

Sign up for a slot on the kwiki: http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki

The list:

- MarvinHumphrey: Kinosearch, a Perl search engine library
- GabrielleRoth: How I Integrated & Automated a Network Management System
with Perl
- Keith Lofstrom: Dirvish - disk-to-disk based on perl and rsync

A projector and an internet connection will be provided.

Afterwards, as always, beer at the Lucky Lab.