[Pdx-pm] [JOBS] 6-8 week Perl contract

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Tue Aug 30 10:28:13 PDT 2005

Centerstance is seeking Perl Developer for a 6-8 week contract position in downtown
Portland, Oregon.

Candidate will be working within a content management framework, with an
understanding of publishing magazine/article type content to the web on a regular
basis. A familiarity with this type of publishing model would better enable the
candidate to execute their given tasks.

The technical skill-set necessary is listed below.

* HTML (Strong)
* Strong Perl Skills - CGI, Perl::DBI
* XML (preferred)
* Experience in working with Interwoven TeamSite a strong plus.
- Experience in the arena of content management in general, also a plus
* JavaScript
* Unix experience (preferably Solaris)

Centerstance is a leading business solution and systems integration firm serving
Global 1000 companies, government agencies, small and medium-sized businesses, and
other organizations. Our significant experience with, and knowledge of, key
technology providers, supports and compliments our service offerings. We work with
our network of partners to develop comprehensive solutions to common business issues,
offer the expertise required to deliver those solutions, and continuously survey
technology advances for further benefit to our clients.

Contact info:
Liz Dooley
Centerstance

400 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 500