[Pdx-pm] Documentation Templates for CGI scripts

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Aug 16 16:53:53 PDT 2005

Joshua, Randall;

Thanks for the great ideas.  I think I've mentioned more than once that
I'm recovering from too many years of perl 4.0.36 and isolation from doing

I think I'll be using a combination of comments and pod.  I developed a
method to comment shell ( and perl ) code that will work as a wrapper
around the pod.  Either way I win.

Again thanks for the ideas,
Rod