[Pdx-pm] Siesta mailing list software

Roderick A. Anderson raa at mailporter.net
Mon Oct 4 19:37:05 CDT 2004

I hate doing this but I'm just about fit to be tied.  This makes the
third time I've tried to install Siesta and though I still have a few
more steps to do I'm really concerned about all the dependencies I'm
fighting my way through.  So my question is has anyone besides Simon got
this installed?  Well let me qualify that a bit -- a box running a
recent Redhat based distribution.

I think the first two times I ran afoul of sendmail and got ticked off
and quite trying.  This time I'm trying postfix but I've never had to
beat it into submission, if needed, when trying to run programs like you
do with sendmail.  So I'm hoping for a little encouragement if not
flat-out a list of watch-outs or gotchas and their solutions.

TIA,
Rod
--
---