[Pdx-pm] PerlScript Execution

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon May 17 15:54:34 CDT 2004

I hate it when I have to reply to my own messages.

I found the problem.  There is an error in one of the modules and since
IIS doesn't report the exact line I figure it was an ASP problem.  (IIS
just globs all the lines together and says there's an error.)  After I got
clueful I tried running the script adding one line at a time.  Bingo!

Sorry for the bogus bandwidth usage.

Rod