[Pdx-pm] DBD::mysql

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Mar 30 04:42:57 CST 2004

>>>>> "James" == James marks <jamarks at jamarks.com> writes:

James> So, I attempt to install DBD::mysql via CPAN and the attempted
James> installation fails as follows:

James> (lots of text snipped)

James> make: *** [blib/arch/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle] Error 1
James>    /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OK
James> Running make test
James>    Can't test without successful make
James> Running make install
James>    make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

Do you have the mysql client libs installed (from the mysql distro)?

I see ".bundle" there.  Presuming this is OSX, MySQL isn't standard. :)