[Pdx-pm] Two Week Notice: Lightning Talks

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Wed Feb 25 20:53:41 CST 2004

We have two weeks until the next Perlmongers meeting.  It's a Lightning
Talk round, which means that everyone gets a chance to get up and talk for
anywhere between 5 and 15 minutes about anything they want to, Perl
related or not.  Signing up is the way to start:
http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?LightningTalks

How did people like Free Geek as a meeting location?  We have a few other
options, but I want to get some feel about how people liked having the
meeting there.