[Pdx-pm] FreeGeek coders?

Dennis McNulty dennis at giantfir.com
Mon Feb 16 23:14:32 CST 2004

I'm not able to come to the Monger meetings, since I'm always tied up on
Wednesdays.   I went down to FreeGeek to take the Noon tour on the
Saturday before the last Monger mtg.   There were no coders there, and
the tour was conducted by the king of recycling.  At the end of the
tour, the lady at the constantly-ringing phone took my name for future
volunteer coding, but said to call about a week ahead of my first work
session, ostensibly to interview a coding project leader and to set up a
work schedule.  The volunteers where going in and out at all times.
They seem to communicate best by phone, so I'd recommend contacting them
that way (503-232-9350).  They're open 11AM - 7PM Tue - Sat.

-  Dennis McNulty