[Pdx-pm] Ruby job (Perl programmers can apply)

Phil Tomson ptkwt at aracnet.com
Tue Aug 24 17:17:24 CDT 2004

Just thought of something else...

Sometimes these contract recruiters won't give you the time of day if your
skills/experience don't match the requirements exactly.  If she doesn't
get back to you, go ahead and send your resume to me and I'll forward it
to the correct person on the 'inside'.  He already told me that he was
open to finding someone with Perl or Python skills if he can't find
someone with Ruby on their resume.

Phil