[Pdx-pm] My Apology

Roderick A. Anderson raa at mailporter.net
Tue Aug 17 14:53:53 CDT 2004

All,

I apologize for my response to Randal and the list Sunday.  I was caught
up in what I thought was the humorous situation of non-Portland area
people using this most excellent list with a significant membership of
whos-whos in the perl world.
   You may note I have changed my e-mail address so this would make it
through since I'm sure I made a few blacklists and I will refrain from
using my figures when the brain is not fully engaged in the future.

Again, I am sorry.

Rod
---
[Certified Virus free by ASISNA Mail Services.    www.asisna.com ]