[Pdx-pm] Perl executables...

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at dawg.patch.com
Thu May 22 07:49:35 CDT 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 09:13:58PM -0700, Chris Dawson wrote:

> I meant to say they can sue us with this contract.  They cannot obviously
> sue ActiveState.  This is a legitimate reason to use software for a lot of
> companies, and is one unfortunate reason why open source software is not
> as prevalent as we think it should logically be.

And when was the last time anyone heard of such a suit being worth anything?
This "reason" is one of the myths that needs to be exposed for a sham.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   The fortune cookie says:
Future looks spotty.  You will spill soup in late evening.