[Pdx-pm] Re: [PLUG] Minnis answers questions at City Club

Marc Schuette mschuette at dslnorthwest.net
Sat May 10 16:44:08 CDT 2003

just a lurker here so take what i say with a grain of salt but i fail to
see how spreading ANY information on hb 2892 would be categorized as
burdensome to members on this list. i am sure a large portion of this
list does not attend city club meetings on a regular basis (it is
re-broadcast on opb) and might have missed this response which i happen
to think sheads more light on minnis and her true feelings and
commitment to effective government operations. i would venture to say
the people most effected by the passage of this type of bill would be
the people on this list. pm-list was the first and only place i got her
response (if you found it anywhere in the local news let me know) and i
was able to personally pass it on to several other people who had not
seen it either. as long as we keep the signal-to-noise ratio high (ie.
no die republican swine messages) i feel it is a very appropriate place
to post such information.