[Pdx-pm] gt b4 OSCON?

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Fri Jul 4 13:00:09 CDT 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Joshua Hoblitt wrote:

> Ever tried the Kennedy school for meetings?

In retrospect, that might have been a good idea. The game night was a
success, but it would have nice not to have had to move to three different
tables as the evening passed. Let's try the Kennedy School courtyard, if
it's good weather when we want to do this again.

Some folks were asking about Zendo. It's out now!

    http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=165

It may seem pricey, but the pyramids may be used for many other games,
such as Ice Towers (which we played the other night) and Martian Chess,
which we didn't get around to doing. Next time... Or at OSCON.

--Tom Phoenix