[Pdx-pm] State of the Shallot

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Fri Jan 10 18:37:13 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
"Joshua Keroes" <jkeroes at eli.net> muttered in his sleep ...

> Curtis has also stepped down to pursue Having a Life. At the meeting,
> we retired his shirt to hang in the rafters, without him struggling too
> much. I believe I speak for us all when I say, "Thank-you, Curtis."

You're welcome :)

I've had a lot of fun over the past year and there have been some great
presentations.  I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen in the
ensuing year.  Josh has some great ideas and it should be interesting.

Side note:  sorry that we lose the use of my company's offices, but that was
not my decision.

If anyone is interested, I'm trying to get a collection together to present
a "thank you" gift to the owner of ONSITE! Technology.  He's been paying
about $50.00 a month every month to rent the chairs for the meeting and he
let us use the space, so it would be nice to let him know that we
appreciated his help.  So far, the "contribution" fund is at $4.00, plus
whatever I kick in to make up the remainder.  This, of course, is voluntary,
so no hard feelings if you're broke or just a tightwad :)  If you're
interested, send me an email offlist at poec at yahoo.com.

Oh, and we still have $30.00 in the fund, so Josh now has the honor of
figuring out what to do with that.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the next meeting.

Cheers,
Ovid