[Pdx-pm] Dave Thomas in Portland Jan 14th

Phil Tomson ptkwt at aracnet.com
Sat Jan 4 07:04:58 CST 2003

Dave Thomas, one of the authors of "The Pragmatic Programmer" and
"Programming Ruby", will be in town the afternoon of January 14th.
Some Rubyists are planning to have lunch with him probably around 12:30
or 1pm somewhere near the Heathman Hotel. I thought some people on this
list might be interested as well since there are apparently some folks
here going through a study of "The Pragmatic Programmer".

If you're interested in joining the lunch send me an email so I can get
an idea of how many people to plan for.

Phil