[Pdx-pm] PDX PM meeting ideas..

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Mon Feb 17 15:38:04 CST 2003

On (Sat, Feb 15 13:48), Barbara Hale wrote:
> I know Joshua was looking for meeting topics for the next meeting.  Maybe
> something like what SPUG is doing (Beginner's night) ... or would SPUG would
> be willing to do a "road show" and just do the same presentations down here?
> Though from what I can tell, the group here, with a few exceptions, may be
> too advanced for that type of topics.

I really like the idea of offering something to both beginners and
intermediate/expert users. What I mean is offering two lectures at
every meeting, with one geared at each group.

SPUG is certainly welcome to come down any time they'd like but I
hardly think we're lacking for speakers to talk about either level.
After all, everybody is a beginner at some point. :-)

What do you think?

-J