[Pdx-pm] PDX PM meeting ideas..

Barbara Hale b.hale at attbi.com
Sat Feb 15 15:48:05 CST 2003

I know Joshua was looking for meeting topics for the next meeting.  Maybe
something like what SPUG is doing (Beginner's night) ... or would SPUG would
be willing to do a "road show" and just do the same presentations down here?
Though from what I can tell, the group here, with a few exceptions, may be
too advanced for that type of topics.

A future beginner's night combined with Lightening-style talks might be of
more interest to everyone: "The one thing that I wished someone had told me
when I was learning Perl that I didn't learn until 3 years later".

Just kicking up a few ideas (as well as a little dust),

Barbara Hale