[Pdx-pm] Perl Job in Hood River

Kyle Dawkins kyle at cepaso.com
Fri Dec 5 19:28:42 CST 2003

Hi guys

Thought I'd drop this on the list.  Action without Borders, a New
York-based nonprofit, is looking to hire a perl programmer to work full
time in Hood River.  It's a junior/intermediate position, so they're
looking for someone who is smart and ready to learn rather than a perl
guru.

It's not a contract position, so only applicants for full time work
will be looked at.  Also, it must be in Hood River, and telecommuting
is not an option.   There are good reasons for this.

The work will focus primarily on their fairly expansive website,
http://www.idealist.org

Most of you will (probably!) be overqualified and beyond their price
range, but if you know of anyone who fits the bill, let me know!

Cheers

Kyle
kyle at cepaso.com

Here's their posting:

We are looking for a new programmer to work on Idealist,
and we would like him or her to work in
Hood River, Oregon.

So - do you know anyone in the area who:

* Has done some complex Web programming (Idealist is
written in mod_perl, but if someone has worked in Perl,
Java, or C, we'd be happy to look at their resume.)

* Is both smart and nice, and is willing to learn fast.

* Would be happy to work in Hood River.