FW: [Pdx-pm] programming technique meeting clarification

Raymaker, Dora dora.raymaker at xo.com
Fri Sep 27 17:35:49 CDT 2002

John>That one person takes the current chapter/topic and creates a
presentation.
John>I would volunteer to start this if people like the idea.  Not only does
this
John>disseminate information but also gives people experience presenting
John>information.
John>I would expect an open and interactive presentation, so nothing too
formal.

This could work too.  We could try both ways and see which we like best.  My
main concern is keeping the topic very focused, and providing
non-intimidating space & impetus for discussion and dialogue within that
topic.

-D.