[Pdx-pm] Easy money at the social meeting

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Tue Nov 12 11:07:43 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Phoenix" <rootbeer at redcat.com>

> Anyway, I think we should ask Ingy to write up a Perl module to calculate
> the separate checks, and... No, wait. I'm sure there's a better way than
> that....

Tom,

I'll be sure to have cash in my grubby little hands.

I noticed that I didn't see any responses to your Perl clinic, which was a
tad disappointing (every should think what it would cost to *pay* for a code
review).

If anyone else is unsure as to whether or not they would benefit from a code
review, here's a quick test.  Click on the following link and examine the
code without reading any of the replies.  If you can find at least 8 bugs or
design issues, you might not be worried about Tom's code review.

I'd love to attend a Perl clinic.  I already have the rest of this week
booked through Sunday, though, so if we have one this week, I'll have to
pass.  Next week looks good (except Thursday).

As for the place:  Tom, what's convenient for *you*?  You're the one
donating your time, after all :)

Cheers,
Ovid